2019 has begun and if we have tried, we can’t avoid it any longer!!
So grab on to it and go for it!
I believe that God gave me the words “Growth and Confidence” for 2019.
Growth in self, our personal world, our relationships, our businesses, our church
Confidence in our self, our work and our God.
Benkorp’s calling is to Raise the Standard of Financial Management for God’s Glory
This is how we are called to participate in the growth of the church.
Churches need a strong foundation of financial management to grow.
Parishioners need to be confident that their giving and donations are managed well and is being used appropriately. They need to be confident that there are processes in place to reduce the risk of fraud and increase the efficiency in the use of monies.
Benkorp helps church grow by helping to build a strong foundation for financial management of the churches we serve.
Some ways we do this by:
- having tried and tested processes in place
- consistently providing accurate & timely financial reports
- having tools and processes in place to ensure we fulfil the detail and spirit of our agreement efficiently and completely
- being as helpful and accommodating as we can to our clients
- praying for our clients each week
- going the extra mile – trying to consider what things we can do to help our clients manage their church finances.
- Considering new tools and other ideas/reports that may be helpful for church processes
- Being friendly and considerate at the same time as professional and skilled
- Meeting with clients to review consider ways to improve ways to work together
- Provide additional Financial Management training for parish council members or wardens as required.
- Be easily available for support and assistance
There is a great lesson to be learnt from a janitor about living a bigger life.
“During a visit to the NASA space center in 1962, President John F. Kennedy noticed a janitor carrying a broom. He interrupted his tour, walked over to the man and said, “Hi, I’m Jack Kennedy. What are you doing?”
“Well, Mr. President,” the janitor responded, “I’m helping put a man on the moon.”
To most people, this janitor was just cleaning the building. But in the more mythic, larger story unfolding around him, he was helping to make history.
Here’s the point: No matter how large or small your role, you are contributing to the larger story unfolding within your life, your business and your organization.
And when your entire team embraces that type of attitude and belief system, incredible things happen.”*
Benkorp is confidently helping to grow the church for God’s Glory
Please contact us if you would like to discuss the financial management of your church or NFP at [email protected] or 1300 138 627
© Benkorp Management Services Pty Ltd 2019